ggggggggggggg ggggggggggggg

????

Could it be a remix of the chocobo remix o.O I sorta noticed a bit of it in there.

mrkuroii responds:

Well, your close.

Niki the kid Ninja Niki the kid Ninja

illiterate fool!

"This was made for a contest a vgdc. Go thier and try to!" OMG! its there! not thier! moron I bet you are 12

Krahs responds:

Nah just retarded

Japanese Project w/Crono Japanese Project w/Crono

Shweeeet

I really liked this movie. I think most of it was because I got to hear a little japanese during the movie. It was prety funny. "We have no hamburgers..." ... "LIES!" great stuff.

Alice Smith And Her Ways Alice Smith And Her Ways

[LINKIN PARK]

Boy, I was about to blam it, but she was wearing a LINKIN PARK shirt. They kick ass. [LINKIN PARK] RULES!

Cat Gang Cat Gang

Holy Lord!

That was the best animation i have ever seen! all hail u! i will sacrafice 50 virgin females in your name!

The Necromancer Episode 1 The Necromancer Episode 1

er...

well first of all, the movie and story was great, but i never got through the whole movie, th crappy voice acting and horrible drawing was just "absolutely horrendous" -Simon

anyways like i said, i never got through the movie, jsut terrible i say...heck but i only do stick movies

Kozak II Kozak II

hahaha

that was so mean, HAHAHaHA so funny also!

[Early Work] Match [Early Work] Match

right

good animation and all but, the ending sucked

DBZ Kamehameha Blast DBZ Kamehameha Blast

.....

that was simply terrible, omg i sound like simon, ne ways. it was bad, it took forever to load then i saw a very poorly drawn dbz char with tiny arms and huge legs fire some kinda ki blast from his physicly mutated arms and yell some crap in japanese, i dont know how you pulled a 2.14....geez i wish i could have a ton of friends vote high on my movies, but they are never on aol, o well.

Signs Trailer Signs Trailer

hry

good movie, but it was kinda funny when someone else uses my small text zoom in to read thing, but my movie wasnt as good as yours =>

TheBluntSDK responds:

Hey, what can I say? I haven't seen your movies, or the small text zoom thing for that matter, so I figured "Might as well", and I did. I'm sure your movie was probably good too, but thanks nonetheless for bragging on my movie.